Grow in your Faith Together
Growth groups at Sturgis Missionary Church are small groups of people growing in their faith and walking with Jesus together.
These groups gather often to connect with one another, build lasting relationships and nurture their spiritual growth. Participating in a growth group is a great way to meet new people and develop life-giving friendships.
Growth groups are divided into Biblical, Topical, or Activity-driven groups.
Growth Group Times
- Classes For All Ages (Sunday School) - 9:15 - 10:15 am Youth Group and Children's Ministry are also offered during this time.
- Romans Bible Study - (Room 6) Eric Ruckert leads us through the book of Romans as we consider where culture is and how we can engage the culture as Christians.
- Loving God Sunday School - Starts August 20 (Room 2) Discussion-based class on the topic of Loving God by practicing spiritual disciplines. Based on the book "Spiritual Disciplines" by Philip Nation. (book not required). Discussions of how worship, prayer, rest, and other spiritual disciplines can draw us closer to God and enhance our love for Him. See Sarah Snyder for more details.
- Topical Study - Topical study based on attendee's questions led by Ardi Eichorn, Sundays at 12:00 p.m. in the community room (basement) of the church. Come join us as we have a biblical discussion, small group style, share a meal, and connect with other church members. All are welcome!
More Opportunities to Connect
- Women's Ministry - Ladies get together at least once a month for various activities, meals, and service projects. See upcoming gatherings.
- Join a serve team - A great way to connect is through volunteering! Join the worship team, help with youth or kids, or sign up to greet or serve coffee! Find out more about serving.