Grow in your Faith Together
Growth groups at Sturgis Missionary Church are small groups of people growing in their faith and walking with Jesus together.
These groups gather often to connect with one another, build lasting relationships and nurture their spiritual growth. Participating in a growth group is a great way to meet new people and develop life-giving friendships.
Growth groups are divided into Biblical, Topical, or Activity-driven groups.
Growth Group Times
- Adult Sunday School - 9:15 - 10:15 am in Room 6. Interactive class led by various teachers. Youth Group and Children's Ministry are also offered during this time.
- Lessons for Disciples - Bible Study led by Ardi & Vicki Eichorn, Sundays at 5:30 pm in the Community Room. All are welcome!
- Adult Bible Study - Five VI:7 - Wednesdays, 6:15 - 7 pm in the lobby classroom. Five VI:7 gatherings will focus on reading a portion of scripture, make observations as a group, sharing insights, sharing how we can grow from what we learned, and discussing how we can share what we learned with others. These discussions will help us retell biblical accounts when they relate to someone's situation and prompts us to think about how we can pass God's teaching on to someone else.
- Youth Group and Children's Ministry have activities on Wednesday nights at 6:15 pm.
More Opportunities to Connect
- Women's Ministry - ladies get together at least once a month for various activities, meals and service projects. See upcoming gatherings.
- Join a serve team - A great way to connect is through serving! Join the worship team, help with youth or kids, or sign up to greet or serve coffee! Find out more about serving.