Sturgis Missionary Church Women’s Ministry provides various opportunities for women of all ages to build relationships, grow in Christ, and support missions throughout the world. We want to reach out to others with encouragement and support them as they move through their daily lives. We resolve to communicate God's love as demonstrated through Jesus' life, death and resurrection.
All women are invited to attend events. Some events may require an RSVP; See below for details!
Women's Ministry plans about one event per month, focused on fellowship, serving the community, or aiding in missions.
- Mug A Friend - September 30 @ 6:30 pm at SMC around the campfire
- Cooking with Bri - Date TBD
SMC Women's Ministry also helps to several missionaries and projects including Youth for Christ Southwest Michigan, the Cluckie Family, and other individual needs.
Fundraisers & Other Activities
- Easter Lily Sales - March
- Bake Sale - November
- Poinsettia Sales - November - December
- Angel Tree Ministry - November 28 - December 12
- Peggy Modert - Director
- Trish Woods - Treasurer
- Karen Mills - Missions Leader
- Vicki Eichorn - Secretary
If you are interested in joining or want more information about upcoming women's ministry events, get in touch with Women's Ministry Director Peggy Modert by filling out the form below.