Sturgis Missionary Church Women’s Ministry provides various opportunities for women of all ages to build relationships, grow in Christ, and support missions throughout the world.
All women are invited to attend events. Some events may require an RSVP; See below for details!
Women's Ministry plans about one event per month, focused on fellowship, serving the community, or aiding in missions.
- Women's Self Defense Class - July 18 at 10 am
- Ladies Luncheon - September 12, 11:30 am at Sturgis Missionary Church
SMC Women's Ministry also helps to several missionaries and projects including Youth for Christ Southwest Michigan, the Cluckie Family, and other individual needs.
Fundraisers & Other Activities
- Easter Lily Sales - March
- Bake Sale - November
- Poinsettia Sales - November - December
- Angel Tree Ministry - December
- Peggy Modert - Director
- Trish Woods - Treasurer
- Karen Mills - Missions Leader
- Vicki Eichorn - Secretary
If you are interested in joining or want more information about upcoming women's ministry events, get in touch with Women's Ministry Director Peggy Modert by filling out the form below.