Announcements - May 31, 2020
Sturgis Missionary Church will be offering outdoor services starting June 7th. The service will be at 9:30 AM.
Indoor restrooms will be available. If we need to cancel due to weather, we will post cancelations on our Facebook page and through WWMT Channel 3 news. We are also reminding people to bring a chair to sit in, and we will be asking attendees to adhere to the social distancing recommendations of at least 6 feet.
Message - Rescue
Children's - Unexplored Lessons from the Bible Part 7
Preschool Lesson - Month of May
Youth Group (Jr & Sr High)
Family Bonding - Direction (Week 3)
Eat dinner together and read Proverbs 14:15.
During Dinner Discuss -
- Definition of Prudent: acting with or showing care and thought for the future or wise and well thought out decisions. What does this mean in your own words?
- Think about and share your plans or direction in life. Have you thought through your plans and are they wise? If not what could you do to make them wise? And if they are wise, what could you do to make them better.
Pray: That God would lead each individual where he wants them to go and give them the ideas and understanding to go through with their plans.
Choose a home improvement activity to work on together. During this time share something you would like to accomplish this summer.
SMC Youth Wednesday Nights
Youth will meet online via a Zoom Meeting on Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm.
Youth / Youth Parents: You should have received an email invitation to the Zoom Meeting with a link to join an a meeting ID. Be sure to add audio when you join. If you did not get an invitation and would like to join, please call Joel Eichorn at 269-468-9003 before the meeting begins so he can send you an invitation.
- Sign Up for a Group! Limited to the 10 people per gathering.
- Outdoor Church Service - SMC will begin offering outdoor church services on Sunday, June 7 at 9:30 am. Bring your own chair. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Midweek- Our virtual midweek on Facebook and Youtube will premiere at 7:30 PM
- We need your help - To regather we are going to need additional volunteers to help us. We need volunteers to help us wipe down surfaces and move chairs after fellowship times. Since smaller gathering sizes will be allowed before larger gatherings, we also need individuals who are willing to learn more about hosting a fellowship time outdoors on the church lawn. Please fill out the connection card below and let us know in which area you would be willing to help.
- Online Trivia Night! The first online Trivia night was a SUCCESS! We'll be offering another online trivia night on June 18 at 6:30 pm - Find Out More and Sign Up Your Team
Connect Card / Contact Form
Fill out the form below, and one of our staff members will get your response! Also, connect with fellow church members during the week in our Friends of SMC Private Facebook Group.